Sunday, October 19, 2014

Floral & Knit











Threw this outfit together today and I am pretty happy with how it turned out, considering I had no idea what to wear this morning. I was digging through my clothes thinking "ok what is in right now", the first thing that popped into my head was floral and knit, which lead to the rediscovery of my old floral tank and a chance to wear my relatively recently knitted scarf. 

Where did you get that?
Top: Ross (old)
Pants: Ross $15
Shoes: Forever 21 $12
Nail Polish: Under Where? by Essie
Purse: Costco $22
Sunglasses: Nordstrom BP $12
Scarf: Made myself, super easy DIY project just follow this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWmYwidPiD0
The only changes I made from the video were to make the scarf longer and use thinner yarn.
Necklace: Tiffany &Co.
Bracelet: Arrow bracelet-World Market $10, others are old

No comments:

Post a Comment